Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Production Support Engineer in Chicago, IL.

I am a recruiter here at CyberCoders who specializes in placing Production Support Engineer candidates as well as similar positions in Chicago, IL and other locations nationwide.

I am emailing you in case you think you would be a great fit for the position listed below.  Please check out the link and apply if you are interested in hearing more about the job.  :)

Also - If you refer a friend I end up placing at any of my open jobs, I will give you an iPad for the referral!

This position is for a Production Support Engineer in Chicago, IL. 

For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qc.aspx?posId=ARS-RPLC-PRDSPT-CHI&ad=CSAndrea.Rishmawi

Not a fit for this job?  Search all of our open jobs:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSAndrea.Rishmawi&sterm= 

You can use the link below at any time if you would like us to hold off on emails to you about new opportunities.

 


Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Rishmawi | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
949.333.3356 | Follow Us: | View My Bio and Open Jobs

No comments: