Wednesday, August 26, 2015

QA - scripting heavy, CME




I wanted to reach out to see if you could offer some guidance on a position I'm working on for a client in Chicago Illinois. The client is one of the largest future and stock exchange companies in the United States. I have multiple QA positions. One is heavy in Javascript and the other positions are heavy in Shell Scripting.
I thought that given your background, you might have a good person to recommend. Even if your friends/colleagues aren't looking, I'd still love to connect and see if they know someone who might be good. Appreciate any help you can offer! We pay a $1000 referral bonus for anyone you recommend who gets the job.

Erin Huffman
Technical Recruiter
Office: 630-228-8829
Cell: 847-309-2942

This email was sent to d.b.greenfield@gmail.com, by Erin Huffman.
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please click here.

No comments: