Thursday, March 12, 2015

Healthcare Project Manager, Chicago

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Terrell Youngblood 
Date: Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Subject: Looking for a Project Manager in Chicago for leading healthcare client
To: David Greenfield


Hi David,
 
First and foremost, happy Thursday!

I hope this email finds you well and I also hope you don't mind me reaching out to you. I’m working with the number 1 customer owned healthcare client in the US that is looking to fill a Project Manager position in the Chicago area. They’re ultimately looking for a strong PM with excellent communication skills. Healthcare experiment is a plus. This position will be responsible for planning and managing projects (and/or multiple subprojects of a program) of various sizes and complexity.

Even if you are no longer in the market at this time, I would love to connect, as I am sure, someone of your experience has a professional network of people who may be a good fit. We have an awesome referral program that could get you $1000 per people you recommend and we place.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, as all my contact info is listed below
 
 
Terrell Youngblood
Technical Recruiter
TransTech IT Staffing


File #5D6D791F0F24267A50
 

No comments: