Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Contract CS Support

My name is Victor and I'm a Recruiter with ZOLON Tech Solutions, Inc. I would like to talk to you regarding a Contract Position inHoffman Estates, IL. Let me know if you would be interested in the same. Below is a description of the position.

My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again.

Job Title: Customer Service Support 
Location: 2501 N Barrington Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL
Duration: 6 Months
 
Job Description:
  • Assists with incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services.
  • Assists customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service.
  • Assists with investigating and resolving routine problems, and recognizes when to escalate customer issues.
  • Assists in order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling.
 
If you are interested, please reply to me Latest copy of your resume in WORD format. Even if you are not available, but if you know someone who would fit this job, please don't hesitate to pass this email on to them.

Looking forward to work with you,

 
Thanks & Regards,
 
Victor
 
ZOLON Tech Solutions, Inc.
Victor Bhaskarla | Technical Recruiter  | 1101 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 600 |Washington, DC 20004 |
| (202) 644-7562 Direct |  (202) 640-4366 (fax) victor.bhaskarla@zolon.com Email |victor_zolon@Yahoo IM |

No comments: